Sunday, January 21, 2007

Down Under

Sometimes, when boredom gets the best of us, we, as human beings, can seek entertainment in the crudest forms of humor. Example: School. It's boring. There is no way around it-- boring. So some friends and I have been playing "In My Pants", No it isn't a guessing game: we all know what lies beneath-- It's a game you have probably heard of which consists of adding, 'In My Pants' to the end of movie, book, and song titles to spice them up a notch. Here are some of my favourites:


1) Bend It Like Beckham In my Pants
2) The Hand That Rocks the Cradle In My Pants
3)Smells Like Teen Spirit In My Pants
4)Finding Nemo In My Pants
5)The Texas Chainsaw Massacre In my Pants
6)Roccy Raccoon In My Pants
7)Shrek In My Pants



So, try it for yourself, and tell me (not literally), what's in your pants?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Free Willy in my pants,
Pulp Fiction in my pants,
Dr. Strangelove in my pants,
Fight Club in my pants,
Raging Bull in my pants,
Modern Times
Jaws
The Sixth Sense

haha

ChloƩ said...

Great balls of fire in my pants

What's Haute said...

what's haute in my pants

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you imagine a Volvo designed by women and for women?. I invite to discover it in my blog to you. ;0)

Robert Vandenbego
Madrid, Spain

a said...

the girl on the bridge in my pants,
brick in my pants,
pulp fiction in my pants,
the emperors new groove in my pants,
snatch in my pants

maya said...

midnight show in my pants

Bobby D. said...

Book:A Tale of two Cities in my pants
Movie: The Pawnbroker in my pants
Musicians: The Cranberries in my pants
Perfume: Poison in my pants
Song:The Happy Organ in my pants