Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happiness is a Warm Gun

There is no way to describe the feeling I got yesterday looking out the airplane window as we were landing in the airport. I was returning from my five day holiday in Nice, France, home of the sparking water, bright buildings, clear sky and sunshine. To go from that back to Canada-- home of snow, soggy winter boots, running noses and chain smoking poutine eating bus driving Quebecers was not in any way pleasant.
But I will always have my memories, and of course, my souvenirs-- which I will be sure to post pictures of once I get around to it-- to remind me of the five days I spent in paradise.


My Favourite Place in the World.

Louis Vuitton on Rue Paradis



On the Street


Pucci Dresses



Rue Massena

The Flea Market

Me in Monte Carlo


Lovely French Lingerie

11 comments:

Sarah said...

you are too lucky. god pucci, sexy lingerie, monte carlo... fantabulous dearest

Anonymous said...

MARIEL! i missed you. those places look sooo pretty! wow, i would hate comming back to...

Unknown said...

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Anonymous said...

it's impossible for me to be more jealous of you right now....
MONTE CARLO LOOKS AMAZING

a said...

france really doesn't compare to anything else

Anonymous said...

That Title is from Philips Stark light, isn't it ? With a Gold Kalashnikov

Gort said...

The title I got from a Beatles song

Unknown said...

Sorry, I just plagiarised your blog title, mines called Happiness is a Warm Gun too. Great minds think alike.

F.M. said...

Ahh Quebec. You gotta love it as much as you hate it; that's the rule, isn't it?

Teresa said...

France has some beautiful things, I'm jealous. I pass by three McDonalds, a KFC, and ten or so cheap acrylic nail salons, on the way to school, how beautiful is that?

molly said...

beautiful pictures! sounds like an excellent time