Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Art of Distraction

Between trying to finish my heinous french homework, working on a movie for my media class, my oh-so busy social schedule (aka lame school dance), work, and stressing about wheather I left the stove on each morning, I still manage to waste a certain amount of time on the computer. So I thought I'd make sure it was time well wasted and do a fashion post.

I was browsing through style.com and came across a ready to wear fall collection that I quite liked: Malandrino

I like the retro-ness(like my slick fashion-speak?)-- it was nice and not overdone, and the clothes were pretty and flattering.




12 comments:

Sarah said...

i like the touch of purple. very nice. although i you hated black and purple

ChloƩ said...

gurgle. where'd you find that. I want it. NOW

ChloƩ said...

p.s. I was watching America's Next Top Model reruns and they got to meet FABIO. He's so massive. Like a giant sex giant. like 9'10" or something. hottie

maya said...

i love the purple stuff. i love your blog too.

indigomast said...

I really liked this collection too, love that coat.

Anonymous said...

the last purple-y coat looks scrumptious.

What's Haute said...

nice looks!

Flashy_Shades said...

that purple is gorgeous

i must have

Unknown said...

Have sex in France.

Teri said...

I love love that purple color. It is a must have color.

Thanks for your comment.

mareGa said...

Well... I like what I'm seeing.

sara said...

I love all of those outfits.